Aadhar Card Link Driving License
Aadhar Card Details
Aadhaar Card is a 12-digit unique identification number provided to all the citizens. The Aadhaar Card is issued by the Unique Identification Authority of India (UIDAI). For issuing the Aadhaar Card, apart from the address and the date of birth, the biometric details of an individual such as the fingerprints as well as the iris scan are required.
Aadhar Card Link Driving License Step By Step Process
- First of all go to website
- Then select the ”Aadhaar Number Entry”
- Now select the ”Search Element” as Registration number or License.
- Enter Registration or License number and Click on ”Get Details” icon then your vehicle details will be shown.
- Then Enter your 12 digits Aadhaar number with valid phone number
- Click on submit and confirmation message will be sent to your mobile number.
How To Link Aadhar Card With Driving License
First log on to state road transport department website select “Aadhaar number entry”. Now select either the registration number or the license number from the dropdown menu of “Search Element” and Enter in the number as selected. Press Enter the “Get Details” icon and all the details of your vehicle will be shown. there will be a column where you need to enter the Aadhaar card number as well as your mobile number and click Submit. After which a confirmation message shall be sent to your mobile phone from the website and with the following of this procedure your Aadhaar card will be linked to the Driving license.
1. Fill Applicant Details
2. Upload Documents
3. Upload Photo and Signature if required (applicable for only some states)
4. DL Test Slot Booking (applicable for only some states)
5. Payment of Fee